These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FactsX.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Factsx website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We license all text on FactsX under a Creative Commons license. Read more here. If you want to republish our content under the terms of this license please follow our attribution guidelines.
- Republish material from Factsx
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Factsx
- Redistribute content from Factsx
Follow Our Attribution Guidelines.
You are free to submit articles or blogs if you follow all terms and conditions.
- You must be above 13 years.
- All contents should be accurate and should not violate any copyright law.
- We have the complete authority to remove any content as per our need.
- Content should not promote any hatred , racism, violence or any objectionable content.
Our goal is to publish free exclusive articles and blogs, but we do not always meet that goal. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Removal of Contents from our website
If you find any content on our Website which has
- Violated Copyright laws
- Promoting hatred or racism
- Universally Illegal
- Extremely Dangerous And Reckless
or any linked website objectionable for any reason.